Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /kɒmpɪˈleɪʃən/
- (General American) IPA(key): /kɑmpɪˈleɪʃən/
Audio (US) (file)
- Rhymes: -eɪʃən
- (uncountable) The act or process of compiling or gathering together from various sources.
- (countable) That which is compiled; especially, a book or document composed of materials gathering from other books or documents.
- (countable, uncountable, computing) Translation of source code into object code by a compiler.
- (the act or process of compiling): compilement
- (something compiled): anthology, collection
- (source code translation into object code):
act or process of compiling or gathering together from various sources
that which is compiled
translation of source code into object code by a compiler
compilation f (plural compilations)
- compilation (all senses)