Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (uncountable) The act or process of compiling or gathering together from various sources.
- (countable) That which is compiled; especially, a book or document composed of materials gathering from other books or documents.
- (uncountable, computing) Translation of source code into object code by a compiler.
- (the act or process of compiling): compilement
- (something compiled):
- (source code translation into object code):
act or process of compiling or gathering together from various sources
that which is compiled
translation of source code into object code by a compiler
compilation f (plural compilations)
- compilation (all senses)