Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The act or process of computing; calculation; reckoning.
- 1834, L[etitia] E[lizabeth] L[andon], chapter IV, in Francesca Carrara. […], volume I, London: Richard Bentley, […], (successor to Henry Colburn), →OCLC, page 42:
- As there are some naturally deficient in the power of computation, others in an ear for harmony, so Francis Evelyn was utterly devoid of truth—he neither understood its moral beauty nor its actual utility.
- The result of computation; the amount computed.
the act or process of computing
the result of computation
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked
computation f (plural computations)