Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (euphemistic) A gay man.
- 2003, Alan M. Bickel, The Fall of Stara Ves, page 439:
- To Sebastian's pleasure, he had remained a confirmed bachelor, for many years with no one other than a few now deceased sexual partners, the now deceased detective, Arek Mannheim and the elusive Gustav Barnas knowing his true sexual preference.
- Any man uninterested in committed relationships.
- 2011, Gail Link, Lone Star Lover:
- Confirmed bachelor Drew Buchanan was generally a love-'em-and-leave-'em type.