- Of or pertaining to cookie cutters.
- (idiomatic, often pejorative) Looking or seeming identical; created by some standard or common means; often with the implication that the result is common, boring, or not applicable to all needs.
- The subdivision was nothing but row after row of cookie-cutter houses.
- I don't think a cookie-cutter solution will work in all cases.
looking or seeming identical
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked