Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Material; tangible; physical.
- His omnipotence That to corporeal substance could add Speed almost spiritual. - Milton
- (Can we clean up(+) this sense?) Of or pertaining to the body; bodily.
2000, Margaret Atwood, The Blind Assassin:
- She is always diagnosing me. My corporeal health is of almost as much interest to her as my spiritual health: she is especially proprietary about my bowels.
- (Can we clean up(+) this sense?) (archaic) Corporal.
bodily — see bodily