Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- correxion (obsolete)
- The act of correcting.
- A substitution for an error or mistake.
- Punishment that is intended to rehabilitate an offender.
- An amount or quantity of something added or subtracted so as to correct.
- A decline in a stock market price after a large rise.
- (procedure word, military) a station's indication that previous information was incorrect and will continue with correct information from the last correct transmitted
- I have four T-80 tanks at grid Three-niner-niner-four-eight-eight, Correction: Grid Three niner-niner-four-eight-five. How copy? Over.
act of correcting
substitution for an error or mistake
amount or quantity added or subtracted so as to correct
decline in a stock market price
correction f (plural corrections)