Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: corrodé
- (transitive) To eat away bit by bit; to wear away or diminish by gradually separating or destroying small particles of, as by action of a strong acid or a caustic alkali.
- (transitive) To consume; to wear away; to prey upon; to impair.
- My morale is being corroded day by day.
- (intransitive) To have corrosive action; to be subject to corrosion.
to eat away
to have corrosive action
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
- first-person singular present indicative of
- third-person singular present indicative of
- first-person singular present subjunctive of
- third-person singular present subjunctive of
- second-person singular imperative of