Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Pertaining to or serving as an introduction or recommendation (to someone). [from 15th c.]
- their credential letters on both sides
credential (plural credentials)
- (chiefly in the plural) documentary or electronic evidence that a person has certain status or privileges
- May I see your credentials, please?
- The computer verifies the user's credentials before allowing them to log on.
- to furnish with credentials
- 2009 March 7, By Patrick Walters, “Rudd orders worldwide push for UN seat”, in Herald Sun:
- The newly credentialled ambassador to the Holy See is already in the PM's good books.