Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The act of curating, of organizing and maintaining a collection of artworks or artifacts.
- (archaic) The act of curing or healing.
- (databases) The manual updating of information in a database.
- 2009, David Edwards, Jason Stajich, David Hansen, Bioinformatics: Tools and Applications:
- Manual database curation involves the following steps: (1) finding articles of interest; (2) finding and extracting facts (relations, events, associations, etc.) relevant to the database focus; and (3) converting extracted information into predefined standardized form.
curation f (plural curations)
- curation; curing; healing