Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Possessing the ability to cure, to heal or treat illness.
- The curative power of the antibiotics introduced in the 1950s was amazing at the time.
possessing the ability to cure
curative (plural curatives)
- A substance that acts as a cure.
curative (not comparable)
- Curative verbs are common in Uralic languages.
(grammar) of a verb, conveying the meaning "the agent makes a patient do something"
- 2011 article by Geda Paulsen in Linguistica Uralica, available online in The Free Library