Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Australian slang) Uncool, unfashionable, but comfortably so.
- 2008, Bella Vendramini, Biting the Big Apple: A Memoir of Life, Love (okay and Sex) in New York City, unnumbered page,
- I began to feel even more daggy when Bianca swanned me around to meet her sexy, skinny and beautiful friends.
- 2011, Joanne Van Os, The Secret of the Lonely Isles, page 1:
- The daggiest house in the Bay, that was how people talked about the Isherwood House.
- 2011, Chris Buch, Hello Sunshine: A Blitz Kid's Journey to the Sunshine State, page 288:
- Actually this wasn′t too bad as a jazz venue, being in the daggiest pub in the daggiest part of Capalaba which, in 2004 was still a pretty daggy suburb.