Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The process of deglorifying; making something less glorious.
- 2008 January 20, Isabel Kershner, “Dark Fissures of an Israeli Soldier’s Soul”, in New York Times:
- Debunking military myths and the deglorification of war is nothing new in Israeli culture.
- 2011, Steven Pinker, The Better Angels of Our Nature, Penguin 2012, p. 201:
- Obviously the satirists' deglorification of war and Kant's practical ideas on how to reduce it did not catch on widely enough to spare Western civilization the catastrophes of the next century and a half.