Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Feeling or having undergone degradation; deprived of dignity or self-respect.
- The Netherlands […] were reduced practically to a very degraded condition. — Motley.
- (biology) Having the typical characters or organs in a partially developed condition, or lacking certain parts.
- Some families of plants are degraded dicotyledons. — Dana.
- (heraldry) Having steps; said of a cross whose extremities end in steps growing larger as they leave the centre; on degrees.
- simple past tense and past participle of