- divine, of or relating to a deity or deities
- 1903, Ralph Waldo Trine, In Tune with the Infinite:
- "The individual existence of man begins on the sense plane of the physical world, but rises through successive gradations of ethereal and celestial spheres, corresponding with his ever unfolding deific life and powers, to a destiny of unspeakable grandeur and glory.
- 1895, Mary Baker Eddy, Pulpit and Press:
- Then you will find that one is as important a factor as duodecillions in being and doing right, and thus demonstrating deific Principle.