Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Audio (US) (file)
- Intentionally, or after deliberation; not accidentally.
- He deliberately broke that, didn't he?
- Taking one's time, slowly and carefully.
- After being called upon, he strode deliberately up to the blackboard.
slowly and carefully
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.