Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (slang) delicious
- 2007, David Else, England, page 144:
- Tom Aikens is the name of the notorious kitchen firebrand who runs this wonderful modern European restaurant where the setting is handsome and the food delish.
- 2000, Kathryn Glasgow Stern, Another Song about the King: A Novel, page 262:
- "Ummm. Sounds delish." I don't know what to say; this is what comes out. "Yes, delish."
- 1997, James Grippando, The Informant, page 239:
- Delish! I tried some crackers loaded with cheese and pâté. Double delish!
- 1956, Julian Maclaren-Ross, The Funny Bone, page 36:
- Not that I want to rush you, but that'd be simply delish!