Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
In Lojbanized spelling.
- Chinese: rici — 日期 (rì qī)
- English: deit — date
- Hindi: tarix — तारीख़ (tārīḵẖa)
- Russian: dat — дата (data)
- Arabic: tarix
detri (rafsi det)
- date; x1 is the date (day,week,month,year) of event/state x2, at location x3, by calendar x4.
- Sumti x1 can be one, two, or three numbers: if there is more than one number then they are separated by pi'e. The first number is the day, the second number (if present) is the month, and the third number (if present) is the year.
- (x1-sumti modal): de'i