Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: dévotion
- (uncountable) The act or state of devoting or being devoted.
- (uncountable) Feeling of strong or fervent affection; dedication
- (uncountable) Religious veneration, zeal, or piety.
- (countable, ecclesiastical) A prayer (often found in the plural)
the act or state of devoting or being devoted
feelings of strong or fervent affection; dedication
religious veneration, zeal, or piety
ecclesiastical: a prayer
devotion f (plural devotions)
- devotion (quality of being devoted)