Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: diabètic
- Of or pertaining to diabetes, especially diabetes mellitus.
- diabetic complications
- the diabetic foot
- Having diabetes, especially diabetes mellitus.
- diabetic patients (patients with diabetes)
- He turned diabetic in his thirties.
- Suitable for one having diabetes, especially diabetes mellitus.
- 2002, Mabel Cavaiani, The New Diabetic Cookbook, Fifth Edition (page 347)
- I also have learned to slip a couple of my diabetic cookies in my purse […] and take them along with me when we are invited out for afternoon coffee.
suitable for one having diabetes mellitus
diabetic (plural diabetics)
person suffering from diabetes mellitus
diabetic (not comparable)
diabetic m (plural diabetici)
Declension of diabetic