Jump to navigation Jump to search
- capable of being diffused
- 1999 January 1, Huilin Qi et al., “Processing of the Notch Ligand Delta by the Metalloprotease Kuzbanian”, in Science, volume 283, number 5398, DOI:10.1126/science.283.5398.91, pages 91-94:
- It is now apparent that future analyses of Delta in Notch signaling events must consider its potential as a diffusable ligand.
- 1900, Martha M. Allen, Alcohol= A Dangerous and Unnecessary Medicine, How and Why:
- There are other much more effective and less depressing diffusable stimulants.