- (transitive) To undo the integrity of, break into parts.
- Marlites are not disintegrated by exposure to the atmosphere, at least in six years.
- (intransitive) To fall apart, break up into parts.
- (transitive, to cause to break into parts) dismember, dissolve
- (intransitive, to break into one's parts) compost, decay, dissolve
cause to break into parts
break up into one's parts
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked