Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Rhymes: -ɒkɪŋ
docking (plural dockings)
- The process of cutting off or trimming the tail or ears of an animal.
- The securing of a vessel to the quayside with cables
- The process of connecting one spacecraft to another.
- (slang) The sex act involving two men co-joined by their penises, with overlapping foreskins, coupling them together by their penises.
- (molecular biology) A method which predicts the preferred orientation of one molecule to a second when bound to each other to form a stable complex.
process of cutting off or trimming the tail or ears of an animal
securing of a vessel to the quayside with cables
process of connecting one spacecraft to another