Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Dolma
- Any of a family of stuffed vegetable dishes. The filling generally consists of rice, minced meat or grains, together with onion, herbs and spices.
any of a family of stuffed vegetable dishes
|Declension of dolma|
- A dish made by filling a poultry bird, ribs of a lamb or vegetables like bell pepper, tomato, eggplant, onion etc. with a rice-based stuffing mix.
- verbal noun of
- Baraj suyla dolmaya başladı. ― The dam started filling up with water.
- That which is made by filling, such as land created by filling a part of a sea or lake.
- dolma arazi ― filled land
- dolma in Turkish dictionaries at Türk Dil Kurumu