Jump to navigation Jump to search
eats pl (plural only)
- (colloquial) Food.
- When are we going to get some eats?
- 2011, Chathuri Nugawela, Eastern Waves, Western Shores, Xlibris, page 81:
- At most of these parties, no one knew who the host was, and you just heard from a friend that there was one, you got some eats and off you went.
- 2017, Derek T. Morgan, More Cats Tails, Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Co., page 579:
- Buggs sighed. He would have preferred to go get some eats too, but Ermin was right.