- Covered with or dipped in egg.
- eggy bread
- Resembling eggs in some way.
- an eggy smell
- Of or relating to an egg or eggs
2014, Neil Genzlinger, ‘Your Inner Fish’ Traces Human Evolutionary History on PBS:
- Skeletal similarities are only part of the story Dr. Shubin wants to tell. He also looks at genetics, because our genes provide a historical record, just as fossils do. For instance, we have yolk-making genes, though they’re no longer active, because some of our ancestors laid eggs. “We carry the genetic signature of our eggy past,” this accessible scientist says.
- (resembling eggs): egglike