Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Rhymes: -ɛsɪv
- Going or directed outward.
- (phonetics, of a speech sound) Uttered by pushing air out through the mouth or nose.
- (geology) descriptive of a place or channel through which something such as water or lava leaves an area.
- This ancient wash was an egressive channel that once drained a lake.
egressive (plural egressives)
- (phonetics) A speech sound in which the air stream is created by pushing air out through the mouth or nose.
- inflection of :