Jump to navigation Jump to search
- simple past tense and past participle of
- Part of; firmly, or securely surrounded; lodged solidly into; deep-rooted.
- 1839-1843, Charles Darwin, The Zoology of the Voyage of H.M.S. Beagle:
- Near Maldonado I saw estuary shells of recent species embedded in clay, and raised above the level of a neighbouring fresh-water lake.
- 1980, Stoneman requirements:
- That is, a program which will execute in an embedded target computer is developed on a host computer which offers extensive support facilities.
- Partially buried in concrete or planted in earth.
part of; firmly, or securely surrounded; lodged solidly into
partially buried in concrete or planted in earth