Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (General American, Canada) IPA(key): /ɪˈmoʊʃənəli/, /iˈmoʊʃənəli/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ɪˈməʊʃənəli/, /ɪˈməʊʃənli/
- In an emotional manner; displaying emotion.
- 2012 March-April, Jan Sapp, “Race Finished”, in American Scientist, volume 100, number 2, page 164:
- Few concepts are as emotionally charged as that of race. The word conjures up a mixture of associations—culture, ethnicity, genetics, subjugation, exclusion and persecution. But is the tragic history of efforts to define groups of people by race really a matter of the misuse of science, the abuse of a valid biological concept?
- Regarding emotions.
- Physically, it was easy, but emotionally it was the hardest thing I've ever done.