Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- An entry into a place or area that was previously uncommon; an advance beyond former borders; intrusion; incursion.
- An intrusion upon another's possessions or rights; infringement.
- That which is gained by such unlawful intrusion.
- (law) An unlawful diminution of the possessions of another.
entry into a place or area that was previously uncommon
intrusion upon another's possessions or rights
that which is gained by unlawful intrusion
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked