Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: énumération
- Rhymes: -eɪʃən
enumeration (plural enumerations)
- The act of enumerating, making separate mention, or recounting.
- A detailed account, in which each thing is specially noticed.
- A recapitulation, in the peroration, of the heads of an argument.
- (programming) A data type that allows variables to have any of a predefined set of values.
- (act of enumerating): numbering, telling; see also Thesaurus:counting
- (set of named constants): enum
the act of enumerating