Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (Mid-Atlantic) (file)
- (religion) Life after death; the afterlife.
- 2012, Brad Hicks, For Every Fear a Promise: A Plan to Prevail Over Fear, WestBow Press, →ISBN, page 351:
- The thing that assures us of what Jesus said is that God who gave us to Him and gave us eternal life is "more powerful than anyone else."
- (immortality): deathlessness; see also Thesaurus:immortality
- (life after death): hereafter; see also Thesaurus:life after death
immortality — see immortality
afterlife — see afterlife