everliving (not comparable)
- Which lives or continues forever; immortal; everlasting.
- (by extension) Which will never be forgotten.
- Of or relating to immortality.
- ...a priest of the eternal imagination, transmuting the daily bread of experience into the radiant body of everliving life - James Joyce (1916, from: A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man)
- (slang) Generic intensifier.
- Dewey shrinks back, thinking, This guy's about to come across this desk, beat the everliving shit out of me. - James Hime, 2003
- What the holy everliving fuck was he talking about? - Michael Vaughn, 2002
- Fight it—fight it with all my might—and I was getting the everliving hell beaten out of me! - Susan Powter, 1997
- That which is living forever.
- In fact, the everliving differs from the eternal. - Brian Copenhaver and Trismegistus Hermes, 1995
- Be aware you are, and discover the everliving. - Osho, 1998
- Lucifer and his followers among the Everliving manifested the beauty of God. - Alfred Hamilton, 2000