Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (transitive) To honor; to hold in high esteem.
- They exalted their queen.
- (transitive) To raise in rank, status etc., to elevate.
- The man was exalted from a humble carpenter to a minister.
- (transitive) To elate, or fill with the joy of success.
- (transitive, chemistry, archaic) To refine or subtilize.
to elevate in rank, status etc.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked
- “exalt”, in OneLook Dictionary Search.