Jump to navigation Jump to search
existing (not comparable)
- That exists, or has existence, especially that exists now.
- 2013 July 20, “The attack of the MOOCs”, in The Economist, volume 408, number 8845:
- Since the launch early last year of […] two Silicon Valley start-ups offering free education through MOOCs, massive open online courses, the ivory towers of academia have been shaken to their foundations. University brands built in some cases over centuries have been forced to contemplate the possibility that information technology will rapidly make their existing business model obsolete.
- 2023 March 8, Howard Johnston, “Was Marples the real railway wrecker?”, in RAIL, number 978, page 52:
- In his favour, Beeching declared that he supported carrying on with the existing modernisation projects, but that the rest of the business needed root and branch reform.
- existent; See also Thesaurus:existent
- English 3-syllable words
- English terms with IPA pronunciation
- English terms with audio links
- Rhymes:English/ɪstɪŋ/3 syllables
- English non-lemma forms
- English verb forms
- English lemmas
- English adjectives
- English uncomparable adjectives
- English terms with quotations
- English autological terms