Jump to navigation Jump to search
From the Exploratorium in San Francisco, which holds a trademark on the term.
- A museum or similar institution that encourages visitors to explore the exhibits in a hands-on manner.
- 1999, Howard Gardner, Intelligence reframed: multiple intelligences for the 21st century:
- Especially appealing to older children and adolescents are science museums or exploratoriums.
- 2001, Eric Jensen, Arts with the brain in mind
- Other ways to use the visual arts include architecture, visual thinking, graphic organizers, mindmaps, exploratoriums, and galleries.