Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- of or relating to fable, myth or legend.
- characteristic of fables; marvelous, extraordinary, incredible, unbelievable, absurd, extreme, or exaggerated.
- fictional or not believable; made up.
- known for telling fables or falsehoods; unreliable.
- very good; outstanding, wonderful.
- In the sense of wonderful, the word may become associated with gay men. This may be the direct result of its former usage among valley girls.
extraordinary, especially in being very large
very good; wonderful
of the nature of a fable; unhistorical
mythical or legendary; incredible
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.