Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Rhymes: -eɪʃən
- the act of falsifying, or making false; a counterfeiting; the giving to a thing an appearance of something which it is not
- knowingly false statement or wilful misrepresentation
- showing an item of charge in an account to be wrong
the act of making false
intentionally false statement or wilful misrepresentation
showing an item of charge in account to be wrong
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
falsification f (plural falsifications)
- “falsification” in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).