Jump to navigation Jump to search
fantail (plural fantails)
- Any of several birds, of the genus Rhipidura, from Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
- Any of several domestic varieties of pigeon having a fan-shaped tail.
- Any of several goldfish having a large fan-shaped tail.
- (nautical) An overhanging deck at the stern of a ship
- A small windmill mounted at right angles to the sails, at the rear of the windmill, used to turn the cap automatically to bring it into the wind.
- Fantail (disambiguation) on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Rhipidura on Wikispecies.Wikispecies
- Columba livia on Wikispecies.Wikispecies
- Carassius auratus on Wikispecies.Wikispecies
- verbal noun of