Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Fidelity to one's lord or master; the feudal obligation by which the tenant or vassal was bound to be faithful to his lord.
- 2020 November 18, Richard Fausset; Jonathan Martin, “In Georgia, a Republican Feud With Trump at the Center”, in The New York Times, ISSN 0362-4331:
- And yet the war has come, full of double-crossing, internecine accusations of lying and incompetence, and a bitter cleavage into factions over the question of how much fealty should be shown to President Trump — and the extent to which Republicans should amplify his false argument that the election in this fast-changing Southern state was stolen from him.
- The oath by which this obligation was assumed.
fidelity to one's lord
the oath by which this obligation was assumed
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked