Jump to navigation Jump to search
feasting (plural feastings)
- A feast, or an occasion on which people or animals feast
- 1846, Leigh Hunt, Stories from the Italian Poets= With Lives of the Writers, Vol. 2:
- The lover at last fell ill; he fairly wasted away; and was so unhappy, that he gave up all his feastings and entertainments.
- 1904, Jack London, (Please provide the book title or journal name):
- There was hooch galore, and meat and feastings, and they took kindly to the new order.
- 1911, Joseph A. Altsheler, (Please provide the book title or journal name):
- Despite many feastings, the wolves were hungry again.