Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: feat.
feat (plural feats)
- A relatively rare or difficult accomplishment.
2013 January 22, Phil McNulty, “Aston Villa 2-1 Bradford (3-4)”, in BBC:
- Bradford may have lost on the night but they stubbornly protected a 3-1 first-leg advantage to emulate a feat last achieved by Rochdale in 1962.
An accomplishment that's relatively rare or difficult
- (archaic) Dexterous in movements or service; skilful; neat; pretty.
- (obsolete) To form; to fashion.
- To the more mature, / A glass that feated them.