Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Feeler
feeler (plural feelers)
- (literally) Someone or something that feels.
- Are you more of a feeler or more of a thinker?
- (anatomy) An antenna or appendage used for feeling, especially on an insect.
- (figuratively) Something ventured to test another's feelings, opinion, or position.
- I sent out some feelers but they didn't seem interested.
someone or something that feels
an antenna or appendage used to feel, as on an insect
Something ventured to test other's feelings
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.