Jump to navigation Jump to search
ficelle (plural ficelles)
- A very narrow French loaf.
Probably from Vulgar Latin filicella, from Latin fīlum ("thread").
ficelle f (plural ficelles)
- Form of ficeler
- “ficelle”, in Trésor de la langue française informatisé [Digitized Treasury of the French Language], 2012.
- English terms borrowed from French
- English terms derived from French
- English lemmas
- English nouns
- English countable nouns
- French terms derived from Vulgar Latin
- French terms derived from Latin
- French 2-syllable words
- French terms with IPA pronunciation
- French terms with audio links
- French terms with homophones
- French lemmas
- French nouns
- French countable nouns
- French feminine nouns
- French non-lemma forms
- French verb forms