Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) focussed
- Directing all one's efforts towards achieving a particular goal.
- Dealing with some narrowly defined aspects of a broader phenomenon.
- (directing all one's efforts towards a goal): concentrated, determined, single-minded; see also Thesaurus:focused
- (dealing with narrow aspects): narrow-scope
- (directing all one's efforts towards a goal): distracted
- (dealing with narrow aspects): broad, unfocused
- simple past tense and past participle of