Jump to navigation Jump to search
frisson (plural frissons)
- A sudden surge of excitement.
- I felt a frisson just as they were about to announce the winner in my category.
- A shiver, a thrill.
- Whenever the villain's theme played in the movie I felt a sudden frisson down my back.
a sudden surge of excitement
frisson m (plural frissons)
- A shiver or thrill of fright that can be strangely pleasurable, as when reading good horror fiction.
- An experience of intense excitement.
- “frisson” in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).