Jump to navigation Jump to search
- simple past tense and past participle of
- Foiled, stopped, disappointed.
- Suffering from frustration; dissatisfied, agitated, and/or discontent because one is unable to perform an action or fulfill a desire.
- 2012 December 29, Paul Doyle, “Arsenal's Theo Walcott hits hat-trick in thrilling victory over Newcastle”, in The Guardian:
- Alan Pardew finished by far the most frustrated man at the Emirates, blaming fatigue for the fact that Arsenal were able to kill his team off in the dying minutes.
foiled, stopped, disappointed