See also: Ghee
- A type of clarified butter used in South Asian cooking; usli ghee.
- (India) vegetable oil for cooking.
South Asian style clarified butter
- 1973 Madhur Jaffrey - An Invitation to Indian Cooking
- There are two kinds of ghee. Usli ghee or clarified butter is used rarely, partly because of its expense and partly because Indians consider it "heavy". The more commonly used ghee is a mixture of various vegetable oils.
ghee m (plural ghees)
- ghee (South Asian style clarified butter)