Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: goodnatured
- Of or pertaining to an amicable, kindly disposition.
- 1886, Peter Christen Asbjørnsen, H.L. Brækstad, transl., Folk and Fairy Tales, page 181:
- Rasmus was a tall, powerful man, with a weather-beaten, furrowed face of a good-natured expression.
- 1964 August, “Dr. B lights a pre-election fuse”, in Modern Railways, page 76:
- However, the immediate howls of outrage from the industry were in many cases less than good-natured.
of or pertaining to an amicable, kindly disposition