Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (paper production) The mass per area of paper measured in grams per square meter (g/m²).
- 2017, Sabit Adanur, Paper Machine Clothing: Key to the Paper Making Process, Asten, →ISBN, page 31:
- Grammage of paper is very important because all physical properties and many optical and electrical properties are affected by the change in grammage. Paper is sold by weight; therefore, the lowest grammage paper that will do the job is usually selected by the customer.
- (physics) The integral of matter density along the path (of a cosmic ray).
- grammage of cosmic rays around galactic supernova remnants
mass per area of paper measured in grams per square meter