Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Any insect of the family Chrysopidae, a chrysopid.
- 1995, Laurie Carlson, Green Thumbs: A Kid's Activity Guide to Indoor and Outdoor Gardening, page 55:
- Green lacewings eat red spiders, aphids, mealy bugs, thrips, scale, and more.
- 1998, Whitney Cranshaw, Pests of the West: Prevention and Control for Today's Garden and Small Farm, page 24:
- Several species of green lacewings are native to this region, all general predators that feed on a wide variety of insect pests.
- 2007, M. Canard, Natural Food and Feeding Habits of Lacewings, P. K. McEwen, T. R. New, A. E. Whittington (editors), Lacewings in the Crop Environment, page 120,
- Most adult green lacewings have a glycophagous diet.